Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Purchases

Hey all :)

So I (Erricka) have recently bought three new items to add to my collection of natural hair care.

They are as follows:

ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
Coconut Oil
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream (My Favorite)


I am absolutely in love with the smell of coconut oil; it drives me insane. I am hoping to visit a health food store on Friday to purchase some mango butter and I am still in search of a protein treatment.

Later Gators :)

2 comments:

  1. First of all congrats on your natural hair journeys and your new blog. I love coconut oil (although naturally it has no scent). I've heard people say Cantu products are good although I've never tried them. As far as a protein treatment you could buy one or you could make a treatment by adding eggs with your favorite conditioner. The white of the egg holds the protein and the yolk holds the cholesterol both of which are great for your hair shaft.

    Feel free to follow my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/naturalbells

    And my Blog: http://hairnthere.blogspot.com

    Peace and Blessings,
    Bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks michelle. I was looking for your youtube channel earlier but couldn't find it. Plus, I just found a new protein treatment and I am going to add eggs to it ASAP.
    Love ya lady :)

    ReplyDelete