Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walmart & Whole Foods Haul


Hey all :)

So I've recently went shopping for some new conditioners, shampoo & henna. Let me tell you this, I love pretty much everything I purchased and how they worked well with my hair. The products that I purchased from Walmart are below. The list and price of each are as follows:
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo (Family Size) 2.87
Suave Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner 32 oz 2.87 ( Smells great )
Garnier Fructis 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment around 4.00 (product review below)
Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Shampoo (not too sure of this price but this stuff was expensive)
Giovanni Nutrafixx Hair Reconstructor (again pricey)
Organic Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion 5.87 ( I love how soft this stuff makes my hair feel)
Suave Conditioner Almond & Shea, 32 ozOlive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
















I only picked up three things from whole foods:
Surya Henna Cream Chocolate - 2.31 oz,(Surya Amazonia Preciosa)I got this Henna for about 7.50 & in the burgundy color.
Desert Essence Organic Jojoba OilOrganic JoJoba Oil for around 9.00 ( I absolutely love this stuff)
Desert Essence Organic Green Apple & Ginger Conditioner 8 oz ( Multi-Pack)Organics Green Apple & Ginger Conditioner for around 11.00 (Smells GREAT ! )


Product Reviews:

The first product I wanted to review was the Organics Green Apple & Ginger Conditioner. This stuff smelled great as soon as I opened it. However, I had to apply a bit more than usual to get it to really define my curls. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone although the price is a little outrageous for the size.

Next, my favorite treatment (I use it as a deep conditioner) is the Garnier Fructis 3-Minute Dryness Reversal Treatment. First let me tell you that the 3 main ingredients in this are, Olive, Avocado and Shea Oils. This is from the bottle: Olive oil nourishes the hair's inner core. Avocado oil nourishes and softens the middle layer. Shea oil nourishes and smoothes the surface of the hair.
As soon as I applied this to my hair, it immediately responded & not to mention it smells wonderful. I know that I will be using this constantly so I'm hoping to buy more of this and quick. Also, I want to try the deep conditioner they make which is infused with the same 3 ingredients.

Overall I would recommend both products.

Peace & Happiness. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment